21 Motivational Sales Quotes
No matter how long you’ve been in sales, every sales professional could use a daily dose of motivation. From time to time, we all need a reminder of why we got into sales.
This is why we put together a list of 21 of the most motivational sales quotes from our bestseller, Sales Secrets: The World's Top Salespeople Share Their Secrets to Success.
This book is jam-packed with tips and tricks from the top 1% in sales. Check them out and get fired up to crush your day!
And if you end up wanting more inspiration and more secrets to connect more people to opportunity, read to the end to get access to a special offer.
21 Sales Secrets Motivational Quotes
- “Your network is your net worth.” - Brandon Bornancin
- “Adaptability was one of the biggest lessons I learned early on and it helped me to really carve out the career I have.” - Daniel Disney
- “No matter what niche, and no matter what product, you’re still gonna sell to a person. You still have to convince a person to change their behavior because of your communication style.” - Kevin Dorsey
- “Humans don’t want facts. We want stories.” - Mike Adams
- “Your prospects have to tell you their problem with their own mouth. If it does not cross their lips, if they don’t say it, you don’t have the right to solve it.” - Rob Jeppsen
- “It’s a real passion of mine that once you finally get a meeting, shut the hell up and don’t waste your prospect’s time asking questions that are only beneficial to you. Figure out where they’re at, what they want to accomplish, and what’s getting in their way - then wrap your solution into their ideas.” - Tim Wackel
- “Set the table but don’t reach over, grab their fork, and stick food in their mouth. Let them get intrigued by the dishes on the plate and help themselves.” - Chris Beall
- “You make big decisions with your heart. You make the little decisions with your head.” - Craig Elias
- “Failure is what drives success.” - Richard Harris
- “The only way to cut through the clutter is to have a message that is going to resonate with the person and what’s going on in their world, right at that very moment.”- Art Sobczak
- “Everyone listens to the same radio station, and that radio station is called WIIFM (What’s In It For Me). I ask people, ‘Have you heard of it?’ People’s eyes go up and they think and they say, ‘Nah, not really.’ But everyone listens to it.” - Stan Robinson Jr.
- “No one can replicate a story that’s authentic and true.” - Garret Greller
- “All the tech that can help us is really good, but people still buy from people.” - Bob Perkins
- “You don’t have to demo anything. You don’t have to present anything, and you don’t have to show anything or propose anything or quote anything. You just have to make people want to buy from you.” - Dave Kurlan
- “If you can use storytelling, present your product, and block objections at the same time, that is the trifecta of the ultimate presentation.” - Victor Antonio
- “Ask questions and listen with the intent to understand, not with the intent to respond.” - Tami McQueen
- “Everything changes when you are in control.” - Jordan Belfort
- “You need to be the rebellious salesperson that’s looking to make a difference for the buyer, not yourself.” - Dale Dupree
- “Selling is about making a positive difference for the customer, professionally and personally. If that’s not what we’re doing then I don’t think sales is ethical.” - Tony J. Hughes
- “I learned I was a much better salesperson before somebody told me I was a salesperson.” - Anthony Iannarino
- “The terrifying truth about your customers is that they’re just like you. They care about themselves and don’t give a damn about you. You have to put yourself in their shoes.” - Stephen Hall
If you want more motivational sales quotes as well as proven tips and strategies from the world’s top sales experts (Jordan Belfort, Kevin Harrington, and more!) pick up a copy of bestseller, Sales Secrets on Amazon. Instead of paying thousands of dollars to attend an in-person mastermind and only hear from one sales industry giant, hear from over 100 (for less than $10) wherever you want and whenever you want.
Insights Delivered Straight to Your Inbox
Subscribe today to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.