Seamless.AI: $1.4M ARR in 2 Years
While he was at Gartner, Seamless saved him 3 and a half hours a day just on prospecting. It even resulted in a 400% increase in average meetings booked.They quickly went from booking 2 to 3 demos on an average a week, to 11 to 12 on average a week, capping at 15. Seamless was a gamechanger and exactly what he needed to smash his goals!
ARR in 2 Years Using Seamless
Increase Average Meetings Booked
Demos Per Day Using Seamless
Before using Seamless.AI
- Spent 4 hours a day just trying to get information trying to get information of who he needed.
- Used competitors in the past, but found that they were very labour intensive.
- Was booking 2 to 3 demos on average a week, contacting tech startups under 10 employees.
After using Seamless.AI
- Seamless saved him 3 and a half hours a day on just prospecting, plus a 400% increase in average meetings booked.
- At Gartner, he started booking 11 to 12 demos a week, spending about 30 minutes a day on prospecting.
- Him and his roommates, who were also seamless users became number 1, number 3, and number 5 appointments set nationally, so it wasn't an isolated incident, but a tool that worked for everyone who used it.
- Cold called Seamless using Seamless prior to joining them.
- He advanced up 5 different positions at Seamless and now runs a team of 4 AEs.
- He now runs 8 to 10 demos a day.
- He generated up to $1.4M in sales with Seamless in less than 2 years, and in 2020 alone is at $800K.
We Drink Our Own Champagne
Ryan began his career in sales when he got sponsored by a company called Gartner who gave him a cold calling position while he was at the Sales Institute at Florida State.
He received great training and had great teammates. At the time, his job involved booking cold appointments. He had used other prospecting tools in the past but he found that they were a lot of work.
I was spending four hours a day just to try and to get information of who I needed. So somebody on the team actually recommended me to seamless after I said: hey, look, I need something different.
Most people who might be watching this will say, well, you're going to hype the tool up cause you work there. And it's like, yes, but we drink our own champagne here. So I see what my calendar looks like every day I've been at Seamless. I'm coming up on my two year mark in two days, which is really cool. It's officially been two years and we've only used our tool for data, every single time.
While he was at Gartner, Seamless saved him 3 and a half hours a day just on prospecting. It even resulted in a 400% increase in average meetings booked.
They quickly went from booking 2 to 3 demos on an average a week, to 11 to 12 on average a week, capping at 15. He was contacting tech startups under 10 employees so it was tough data.
I had three roommates, two of them in the same position as me. They both made the same switch to the tool at the same time. Number one appointment setter that summer for Gardner nationally, number three, which was myself and then number five appointments set nationally. So it was a situation I had seen where it wasn't just like a singular event, like the tool for everybody that I was working with... So I was like, I have to show the world, this tool.