ChurnZero $130K in Sales, 1 Year
Seamless made data significantly more accessible for Jeff, and as a result, made his life as a rep so much easier. Because he could quickly go into his key accounts, look up a Director, CEO, VP and quickly get their contact information. The result? 30 to 40% of the time, Jeff was getting a response.
In Sales In 1 Year Using Seamless.AI
Improvement in Email Reply Rates
Deal Cycle By Using Seamless.AI
Before using Seamless
- Worked in different industries throughout his career, always had one hurdle of "How do I get in touch with that person."
- Had to go to a prospective company's website, see if he knows someone there, call a secretary, and try to get connected with that person somehow.
- He would also try to guess their email by writing to multiple variations of possible email addresses.
After using Seamless
- Seamless was a game changer, because it allowed him to either pop an email into a cadence, or send a one-off email.
- Made data easily accessible for him, and made his life as a rep so much easier.
- Now he can quickly go in his key accounts, look up decision maker roles like Director, CEO, VP and quickly get their contact information.
- 30 to 40% reply rate on emails.
- He's about to pay off his car.
- He's used Seamless for about a year and is now over $130K in sales.
Instant Results With Seamless.AI
Jeff Burns has worked in the startup world for a long time in different industries. From ed tech, to real estate, to medical, and now in customer success software. A natural born salesman, he was immersed in the sales world at a very young age. But there was one particular hurdle that remained omnipresent throughout his career. Always having to go to a prospective client's website, see if he knew someone who worked there, then call their secretary and play the whole "Hey can you connect me to this person?" game.
There's always been that one hurdle of how do I get in touch with that person and who do I get in touch with? And then LinkedIn came along, which helped with the who, but then the how remained an issue...
It's really hard to put a timestamp. I mean, it's almost instantaneous right now with Seamless. Like, I can just go in, plug in a name and get information like that, versus having to go to their website.
Seamless made data significantly more accessible for Jeff, and as a result, made his life as a rep so much easier. Because he could quickly go into his key accounts, look up a Director, CEO, VP and quickly get their contact information and then go to their profile on LinkedIn. Since he couldn't just send generic email blasts, Jeff found Seamless' Intel AI particularly useful, being able to access key information about his prospect within a few clicks. This allowed him to personalize his emails to get their attention. The result? 30 to 40% of the time, he'd get a response, albeit sometimes a surprised one.
I think it's just the ability to have it at my fingertips to be completely honest. You know what I mean? Even if it's an inbound lead that I'll get, it's one person, right? So like, let's say your, your director of CS came to us real quick. My first step to that person is I'm looking up their CEO in Seamless, and I'm shooting that CEO a little note.
One of Jeff's goals is to live debt free, and he is one step closer, soon being able to pay off his car loan. He's used Seamless for less than a year, and now he's generated over $130K in sales!
It makes the deal cycle a little quicker and easier, being able to just have [Seamless] at your fingertips.