Team Phun: $3.7M in Sales in 1 Month
Seamless helped Bo narrow down his searches and skip the line to speak directly with decision makers. The ability to combine tags to search multiple companies at once, as well as search multiple positions and areas within that company, was the key to Bo having his best month ever in sales!
In Sales In 1 Month
Sold by Bo Alone
Best Month in Sales
Before using Seamless
- Bo was lucky to have started his career as a sales rep with Seamless already integrated into their company's sales program.
- Used it about once or twice a week for about 6 months. Then realized it's potential and finally began to get into the swing of things.
After using Seamless
- After spending a lot of time tinkering with the app, he learned how to use it properly, with the different tags and criteria.
- Seamless helped him narrow down his searches and get straight to the decision makers he needed to be in contact with.
- It saved him a lot of time and helped him cast a very wide and accurate net, getting Bo in front of the decision makers.
- After a few months of dabbling with Seamless, Bo successfully generated $3.7M in sales in a single month.
Pivoting Strategy to Essential Workers
Team Phun is a one-stop custom shop for marketing branding, custom materials, merchandise, signage, collateral, promo, etc.
Bo started working there about a year ago to help build out their showroom.
But as they started expanding, they needed additional help managing their growing accounts. And so, he become a sales rep. Prior to that he had little to no experience in sales.
Bo was lucky, because Seamless was already integrated into their sales program when he started. Over time, he tinkered with the app until he became highly proficient with it.
As I got into the seamless programming, I worked it and learned how to use the different tags and the criteria. I also watched some of your demos, and it was then when I started to realize how powerful it was.
It just saved me a lot of time and also helped me cast a very wide, yet accurate net, to be able to get to these decision makers.
Seamless helped Bo narrow down his searches and get straight to the decision makers he needed to be in contact with.
Although he started off as a beginner, his continued use of the platform helped him advance his abilities as well as his results.
The ability to combine tags to search multiple companies at once, as well as search multiple positions and areas within that company, was key in helping him contact decision makers.
You're hitting a lot with one go and it's just saving that much time. I mean, it's invaluable, you can't express it in words really, you know?
Because of COVID, Team Phun pivoted to PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and they were able to use Seamless to get the word out to organizations that needed those items.
It enabled them to supply a lot of first responders and essential workers with the items they needed to keep moving.
Subsequently, they were able to do about $5M in the last few months. Doing $4M on his own.
Play with the program. You have so much search criteria. Learn what happens when you mix different tags together to hone in on certain categories of contacts.